Many wedding musicians who play live music for civil ceremonies, play music only from their repertoire. This is fine if you are happy with that. You know that the musicians will be experienced to play their music exceptionally well which will be heard by you and your wedding guests.
What would happen if you requested one or two special songs in advance, with only two week’s notice, that were not well known and you couldn’t find the actually written music for the musicians as you were too busy planning your wedding?
More than likely, the wedding musicians would refuse to play your request. The reason being not enough time to get the music, arrange it for their instruments and to learn it!
We as Carillon Flute and Guitar Duo are prepared to go that extra mile!
- We will take one or two requests up to two weeks notice.
- We are prepared to track down the music, especially if it’s not a well known piece.
- We are prepared to arrange it (if it’s suitable) for our instruments and to learn it so
- You can walk along the aisle to your chosen special piece of music!
- Contact us with your wedding music request:
- If you are interested in booking us to play at your Church wedding, civil wedding, drinks reception and/or wedding breakfast, please let us know the date and place of your wedding and we will get back to you with a quote.
Keep up to date with our latest news and information by ‘Liking’ us on Facebook. This can also be viewed without a Facebook account.